Join us in Calgary for a special luncheon to discuss how HR can drive your bottom line
The Future of HR is in your hands
What does the future hold for HR in the cloud, and how can your organization stay relevant and competitive?
Explore these topics and more on Wednesday, November 15, during an intimate, interactive, and complimentary luncheon in Calgary with special guest, Darren Ruhr, SVP of corporate services for Precision Drilling, who will be interviewed by Agi Garaba, head of HR for SAP Canada.
During this event, you will:
- Gain insights into best-in-class HR trends your organization can use to drive profit margins
- Learn how to take talent management to the cloud to improve attraction and retention across your organization
- Discuss how to transform your learning management systems to ensure professional development paths at all levels of your organization
- Learn about existing and future artificial intelligence (AI) applications in your HR practice
- Participate in a roundtable discussion and brainstorm with other leaders in the HR space
Please fill out the short form to register for this event.